Having authored a series of publications, Mr. Nayef Omar Alkalali, Former Public Works and Housing Undersecretary [Deputy Minister] in the Kingdom of Bahrain, is a marine civil engineer with more than 12 years of experience in public speaking and conferences and specializes in business and development topics. His articles have appeared in several business publications such as Gulf Weekly, Construction Week, etc. Refer to the blog
The Conferences and Speeches he has delivered include:
1. Keynote speaker – 4th Marine & Coastal Engineering Summit – IQPC – AbuDhabi, April 2016
2. Keynote speaker -Workshop on Sustainable Development for Coastal Areas in the Arabian Gulf – Bahrain Society of Engineers, May 2015.
3. Keynote Speaker – GCC Coastal Development – UAE 2004,2008, 2012.
4. Keynote Speaker – 2nd Annual Urban Waterfronts – MarcusEvans – Bahrain, November 2009
5. Keynote Speaker – Roads & Traffic Summit – Bahrain 2007.
6. Keynote Speaker- 1st Public Relations Conference- Bahrain 2007.